Effective twisting and in line cutting production system, for even portions in weight and length.
This Risco sausage line consists of a servo-driven continuous vacuum filler, the RS 260 twisting unit and the in-line cutting system. The automatic release movement of the filling pipe grants the utmost efficiency to the line. The new casing stick can be loaded onto the pipe in a quick way and consequently the filling pipe can easily move into the filling position. Without any manual intervention the row of sausages is gently conveyed to the cutting module. The Risco cutting machine ensures a marked separation of the sausages, leaving identical and precise portions, neatly sealed at the ends. Above all the automation of the entire process results in a significant reduction of non-productive times and a reliable production of excellent fresh products.
- All the production steps in a compact line
- Maximum precision in the portion separation
- Consistent production results
- Tried and tested product separation system
- Utmost flexibility in changing product diameter and length
- Product length: max 1000 mm
- Portioning speed: 700 PPM
- Casing diameter: 18-42 mm