New system for the production and hanging of sausages and other twisted products.
The new Risco Twin Head Linking system RS 261 was designed for the reliable and precise production of fresh sausages, frankfurters, hot dogs and other twisted products. The outcome is exceptional weight accuracy and length control. The RS 261 model comes with an integrated twisting system and pairs with any servo-controlled Risco vacuum fillers. The use of the double twisting head increases significantly the production. In fact, the line continues the twisting/linking process on the first pipe, while the operator may load the casing on the second pipe in stand-by without interruptions. A pair of vertically adjustable belts allows to calibrate the length of the sausage and assist during the product-filling phase. The perfect synchronisation with the servo-driven RS 279 hanging-unit facilitates the hanging of the portioned product before the next processing phases, such as smoking, cooking or curing. The Line functionality and all the operating parameters, including those of the Risco filler, are controlled by an integrated PLC and a colour touch-screen panel.
- Possibility to use with natural, cellulose and collagen casing
- Extremely reduced idle times during production
- Uniform weight and length of portions
- Maximum definition of cured products
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning of components
- Product length: 1000 mm max
- Portioning speed: 700 PPM
- Casing diameter: 18-42 mm