The meat grinder for fresh or tempered meat
Risco automatic grinder TR 200 has a 200 mm cutting plate diameter and can be used for grinding both fresh and tempered meat. The feeding worm, placed at the bottom of a large hopper is set at a 90° angle to the grinding worm allows to maintain excellent quality of the product being processed. Different combinations of knives and plates are available, allowing high productivity and a better quality product. The grinder can be connected to a de-boning system. All parts are easily removed in order to affect a quick clean up operation at the end of the day.
- It allows to maintaining the structure and appearance of the raw material
- Sturdy design with rounded corners
- No rise in temperature during the process
- Available with single or double cutting system
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and inspection
- Bowl capacity: 325 l.
- Capacity of unloading cart: 200 l.
- Total power: 30 kW
- Motor power: 0.75 kW