The system for the production of minced meat
The Risco system RS 916 is suitable to produce exact portions of minced meat (beef, pork, chicken and turkey). The system provides a high productivity with excellent weight accuracy. The RS 916 consists of a grinding head of 220 mm fed by a Risco vacuum stuffer. The cutting system cuts the ground meat accurately and consequently the system provides equal weight portions and a well formed product. Further the RS 916 system can be easily connected and interfaced to a trays conveyor system to feed the product automatically into the tray, without interruptions.
- Optimum product definition
- High productivity
- Steady weight of the portions
- Easy integration and interface of the system with other equipment (ie conveyors for trays, in-line scales, etc.)
- Compact and flexible system (ie possibility to place the filler and the grinding/cutting system at 90°)
- Conforming with EU and USDA norms