The Risco minced meat portioner
The Risco minced meat portioner RS 916 produces equal portions of minced meat and cevapcici from beef, pork, chicken and turkey and moreover it grants high productivity with excellent weight accuracy. The RS 916 meat portioner consists of a grinding head (220 mm diameter) which is driven by a Risco vacuum stuffer; a cutting system, a servo driven portioning belt and a paper roll support for paper feeding underneath the formed product. The integrated separating system provides accurate cuts to each portion thus leading to an excellent weight accuracy and a well formed product. The RS 916 meat portioner can be easily connected and interfaced to a trays conveyor system to feed the product automatically into the tray, without interruptions.
- Excellent product definition
- High productivity
- Steady weight of the portions
- Easy integration and interface of the system with other equipment (ie conveyors for trays, in-line scales, etc.)
- Compact and flexible system (ie possibility to place the filler and the grinding/cutting system at 90°)
- Conforming with EU and USDA norms